Hi,

Hope you are doing good!!

we have an urgent need .Net developer position with one of client please go
through the below Job description and let me know your interest if you are
interested please send your updated resume along with the below details
ASAP.

Please send resumes to a...@nixsol.com

Full Name                               :
Availability to start                  :
Availability for interview         :
Visa Status                              : (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or
TN holder):
Contact Number(s)                :

E-mail Address                        :

Hourly Rate                             :
Re-location                              :
Current Location                    :
Last 4 SSN                               :
(Date of Birth) Date & Month:

*Job Details:*

* *

*Location               :* Kansas City, MO

*Duration              :* Minimum 1-year with the potential for 5 years

*Rate                       :*  $45/hr Max

*Skill Set                :* Automated Testing and ODI (Oracle Data
Integrator)

*Thanks & Regards,
**Anil Babu.*

*Nixsol Inc.,**