*Hi,*

* *

*Please find the below requirement and send me you updated profile to
h...@araxissystems.com*

*            *

*Note: Please reply to h...@araxissystems.com*

* *

 ****

*Position:          PeopleSoft 8.8 Functional/Technical(*eComp, eRecruit,
eMerit, eBonus)****

*Location:        Jacksonville, FL*

*Duration         6 Month Contract*

** **

*Job Description:*

 ****

**·         **This person must have a complimentary mix of both functional
and technical skills. ****

**·         **Meaning they must be able to understand the functional setup
enough to determine whether we can use the existing PeopleSoft 8.8
functionality and make recommendations before moving straight to
customizations and coding.   ****

**·         **I’d love to be able to put this person in front of the
business.  ****

**·         **Must have a fluent understanding of PeopleSoft HRMS/payroll
process throughout lifecycle including design, configuration, development,
integration, testing and deployment Version 8.8 experience ****

**·         **preferred Deep experience in People Tools ,Application
Designer, Data Mover, Workflow, Component Interface, Application Engine,
Application Messaging, File Layout, PeopleSoft Security,  Tree Manager,
Query Manager ****

**·         **5-6 years development experience.  ****

**·         **This is not an entry level position. ****

**·         **Self directed work style.  ****

**·         **There is a lot of autonomy in the work and the person should
be comfortable managing their own schedule and task completion without
requiring a task list or hand holding. ****

**·         **Timekeeping experience a huge plus.  ****

**·         **I have a backlog of payroll and timekeeping projects.  ****

**·         **Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, are
required****

** **

** **

*Thanks & Regards***

*Hari Prasad***

*(757) - 512 7705 | Araxis Systems, Inc***

*www.araxissystems.com | h...@araxissystems.com <shar...@araxissystems.com>*
****

** **