Hi Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

*****Immediately Needed A Consultant*****

*
QA Engineer  Mobile Apps Testing EXP
Culver City, CA
6 + months
Rate:$40 -No Flex*
*Backfill Position*

Skills:
2+  plus years of experience in Software testing  /or development for
Android or iOS mobile devices/or Smartphone devices.
Works on test script automation procedures using a variety of software
programming languages including Perl, C++, Java on Android platform to
debug and test Norton Mobile Security product.
Experience programming with Java programming language and Android APIs
Experience in debugging mobile software applications using both user mode
and Android SDK/ eclipse/ Android Emulator/  Android Tools Plugin
Has good tracking records of developing test plans and test cases based
upon functional specifications and customers’ requirements for Smartphone
devices.
Has experience training other engineers/ analysts in the team and working
with various functional teams.
Certifications; CISSP, MCSE, CNE and other like certifications relative to
IT will be a plus.
Fluent in spoken and written English.
 Must be a motivated, detail-oriented individual and a good team player.

*HARRY WILSON |
*
IT Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
*Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 272| Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: harry.wil...@catstaffing-us.com ,*harrywilso...@gmail.com*
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com.                 *
*