Please send resumes to *mall...@usgrpinc.com*
*

*Dear Partner,*

* *

This is *Mallik, Sr IT Recruiter *with* United Software Group Inc. *We have
an exciting contract job opportunity with one of my client, Please review
the below description and contact me at* 614-372-6592.*

*
Role: Documentum Admin*

*Duration: 12+ Months *

*Location: Stamford, CT

*

*Relevant Expereince:* 5 + years

 *Technical/Functional Skills:*

Documentum

Content Server, DFS, DFC, WDK, DQL

Programming Languages:

JAVA / J2EE

Scripting Languages:

Java Script, VB Script

RDBMS:

SQL Server 2005/8

*Expereince Required: *5 + years of experience in Documentum administration.
**

*
Roles & Responsibilities:*

·         Fundamentals of content management, DQL/API, Knowledge of DA
(Administrator Application Interface).

 ·         Basics of content Server, content server installation and
configuration.

 ·         Hands on experience on ECM Documentum tools DAB,DAI,BPM,Process
Builder, Forms Builder, Composer.

 ·         Experience in carrying out deployments following Change
Management processes.

 ·         Application support experience.

 ·         Ability to interact with offshore counterparts and client

 ·         Flexible in working on weekends

·         Effective in working independently and collaboratively with teams

* *

Thanks & Regards

Mallik
United Software Group Inc..