Please send resumes to *mall...@usgrpinc.com*
*

*Dear Partner,*

* *

This is *Mallik, Sr IT Recruiter *with* United Software Group Inc. *We have
an exciting contract job opportunity with one of my client, Please review
the below description and contact me at* 614-588-8453.*

*
Role: Documentum Webtop Developer*

*Duration: 6 Months *

*Location: Seattle , WA *

*Relevant Expereince:* 4+

*Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:*

1 )Experience in doing development using Documentum Webtop interface

2 ) Experience in doing Documentum upgrade

*Desired Technical/Functional Skills: *Documentum Migration experience**

*
*Thanks & Regards

Mallik
United Software Group Inc..