*Please send your resumes at hy...@itbtalent.com*

*Job Tittle: C# Developer
Location: CC of Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6-9 months*

*GC/Citizen and Local only…!!
F2F required..!*

Job Description:
 We are looking for a talented C# application developer with flexible
attitude, passion for newest technology and software tools. The
applications we are developing are state of the art C# /.NET solutions The
ideal candidate will have proven skills in C#, .NET and show a passion for
software development.
·         Proven development experience using C# and .NET to build Rich
Internet Applications (RIA) and Smart Clients.
·         User interface design experience using HTML, ASP.NET, MVC,
WinForms, WPF or other relevant Smart Client/RIA technologies.
·         Experience using SQL, MicroStrategy and/or Flex.
concepts

*Please send your resumes at hy...@itbtalent.com*