Hi ,

Greetings of the day!

*

*Please send resume to rohi...@pyramidci.com or contact 770-255-7722*

We have an urgent requirement of *Web Administrator*. Kindly find the job
description as mentioned below and let me know your interest with your
updated resume ASAP.

* *

*Position Role/Title:       Web Administrator*

*Position ID:                        4156*

*Duration:                            6 Months + *

*Location:                             San Diego, CA*

*Job Description:*

*Required Skills: *

·         We are specifically looking for a Web with in-depth knowledge of
Windows Server platform and *IIS, web hosting*, multi-tiered environments.

·         The candidate should have basic knowledge of networking
principles and a Bachelor of Science Category Information Technology or at
least has years of professional experience with *Microsoft Windows Server
technology* specializing in *IIS*.

*Desired Skills: *

·         Knowledge of Cold Fusion, Apache, Tomcat, .NET Framework, JSP
servlets, PHP, and basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux system administration

*Responsibilities: *

·         As a web administrator, this person will be assigned duties that
include maintaining web site availability, supporting and troubleshooting
website related issues, provisioning new web sites and other system
administration related requests.

·         The candidate must be flexible to work variable shifts based on
necessity.

Thanks & Regards

* *

*Rohit Sarmal*

Pyramid Consulting, Inc.

rohi...@pyramidci.com

Office: 770-255-7722 || Cell: 404-891-0426 / fax: (678) 840-2109