Hello business partner ,

Please let me know if you have any cansultants available for the below
position, if yes please send me your consultant resume with the complete
contact detail ASAP,

Job Title: Oracle Developer
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Duration: Long Term Contract

//////// Must have strong Oracle forms/reports Experience ////////

Required Skills:
2 Immediate Contractor Openings
This position is for 12-18 months.  The contractor will maintain the
company’s application while the existing clients are migraOracle Developer
(Interview within 24-48hrs)......!ted to the new platform.
Key skills required for the position:
PL/SQL 5+ years
Oracle forms/reports - 5 years + and must be recent experience.  Version #
doesn't really matter, can be 6-11
ApEx - Stands for Application Express, will take one year, prefers 2+ years
Strong troubleshooting skills
Strong communication/people skills as they will interact with end users

Thanks,
Warm Regards,
kaZaan khan
Sr. Technical Recruiter