*Very Urgent Need
For SAP-BO*

SAP BO
6+ month contract
Greensboro, NC.

Below is the job description, please note that experience with the Siemen’s
SIMATIC IT skills are only a plus, not a requirement.  Would be a good
skill to learn because I cannot find anyone who has it!

As part of the Siemens SIMATIC IT Reports Manager Project, our client will
be installing the Siemens SIMATIC IT Report Manager software.    Our client
is seeking a Business Objects contractor to support the Siemens SIMATIC IT
Interspec Enhancement Project Team by performing tasks as described below.

The selected contractor will be responsible for the analysis and design of
user-defined reports on Interspec data, using the Siemens SIMATIC IT Report
Manager software with the predefined universe.

Skill Requirements include:
·         SAP Business Objects XI 3.1 experience
·         Oracle SQL experience
·         Microsoft SQL Server experience
·         Microsoft Office
·         Siemens SIMATIC IT Interspec experience (preferred, but not
required)
·         Siemens SIMATIC IT Interspec Report Manager experience
(preferred, but not required)
·         Experience with analysis, design, and development of Component
Level Technical Specifications

Regards,
Vinay Kumar - IT Recruiter
*Direct: 609-606-2634