Dear Professional,
Please go through the Job Description and send me your updated resume with
contact information *@ **emr...@panzersolutions.com*<emr...@panzersolutions.com>
**
*Oracle Financials Analyst
4-6 month contract
Ft Lauderdale, FL*
*Phone interview to hire!!! *

*Must haves:
*5 years of hands-on implementation experience within the Oracle Financials
area as a Business Analyst
Detailed functional knowledge of Oracle Project Accounting (PA) (Must Have)
Well rounded experience with General Ledger (GL), Fixed Assets (FA),
Accounts Payable (AP) and iExpense
Version 11i experience
Strong Communication

*Pluses:
*Advanced background and understanding of Accounting and Financial
principles, practices, and procedures
Fortune 500 consulting work experience
CPA
MBA
Six Sigma
Oracle 11i Financials Consultant

*Role:
*Our client is looking for an Oracle Consultant to join their team in the
part II of their Oracle Project Accounting implementation.  They have
already completed part I.  They will be integrating cost in GL as well.
You will develop functional specifications and assist with system design
for IT.  You will work to identify process strengths and weaknesses and
suggest areas for improvement.