Hi *Friends*,
Hope you are doing great ...!! :)
I am wondering if you have any available consultants for the below
positions, if so please respond me with their most updated resumes and the
best contact numbers to reach them ASAP. For more details please mail me at
k...@catstaffing-us.com <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/?shva=1#compose> or
call me at 201-257-5081 ext 162.k

*Note : Will Hire Over A Phone/Skype Interview....!!!!*

*Job Title : SQL Server Developer
Location : Beaverton,OR
Duration : 12+Month Contract*

SQL Server Developer with at least 3+ years of SQL Server 2008+ experience.
Expert in SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) and Business Intelligence
Development Studio (BIDS)
DB architecture: tables, data types, primary keys, foreign keys, indexing
and query performance tuning
Create and modify stored procedures
Create sophisticated T-SQL queries for selecting, updating and deleting
data using multiple joins

Thanks & Regards,
*Kavi Johnson* | Technical Recruiter
*CAT* Technology Inc.
411 Hackensack Avenue 7th Floor, Hackensack, NJ 07601 USA
Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 162 | Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: k...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com

 "Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"