*Urgent Need For Sr.Network
Admin(Remote Position)*

*REmote position  - Sr Network Admin
Must Have Experince with HP Switches *

*Phone interview today or tomorrow and get this person started on Monday.*

Here is a super hot req we need some immediate help with. This is a start
for Monday. Our client Cooperative Computing in Austin, TX needs a Sr
Network Admin who is a HP Switches guru! This role is 100% remote but
someone local to Austin or Dallas is most preferred. Please see if you can
work on this ASAP- they would do a phone interview today or tomorrow and
get this person started on Monday.

They are looking for a Sr. Network Admin or someone who is an expert in the
are of HP Switches. They need to know how to configure, install, and manage
these devices. Fortinet would be a huge plus.

They can work 100% remote so if they are awesome, may not even have to do a
face to face interview.

Regards,
Vinay Kumar - IT Recruiter
*Direct: 609-606-2634