Hello,

Please review the requirement and let me know if you would like to move
forward witht the below position, If yes please send me your updated resume
with your complete contact detail ASAP.

Job Title :* . Net Developer*
Location : Rensselaer, NY
Duration : Long Term contract

 Required:
60 months experience developing .net web applications
48 months experience developing applications utilizing .Net 2.0 or above.
60 months experience writing and developing Web Services or WCF.
60 months experience developing N-Tier applications.
36 months experience developing applications MVC patterns.
36 months experience with PL/SQL writing packages, stored procedures and
triggers.
18 months experience with Team Foundation Server.
48 months experience utilizing Infragistics or similar control library.
48 months experience design & deployment of complex SQL objects and
relational databases design.

Degree or higher (U.S. degree required)

Thanks,
Warm Regards,