Dear Partner,

Please find the below position with our client, let me know if you have any
one available.

Sr. Oracle R12 Payroll Functional
Tustin, CA or NYC, NY
6-12 months

I need a Sr. Oracle R12 HRMS Functional consultant with proven experience
implementing R12 US Payroll. This is a full life cycle implementation, so
experience with the full life cycle is a must.

With Regards

Praveen Nadakuduru | Resource Manager |  Prosoft Technology Group, Inc
Email: pravee...@prosoftgroup.com |Desk: 630.689.2960 Ext 146 | Fax:
630.390.24002001 Butterfield Rd, Suite 305, Downers Grove, IL,  60515|
www.prosoftgroup.com