*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing well!*

* *

*Please review the requirement and let me know if you are interested,
please send me resume with below details to sud...@idctechnologies.com*

*Full Name:*

*Contact:*

*Email:*

*Current Location ( City & State ):*

*Visa Status:*

*Availability:*

*Best Hourly Rate*

* *

*Position: Sr Front End Architect*

*Location: Iselin, NJ*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

* *

We are looking for a Front End Architect consultant for a Long term
position in Iselin, NJ, The consultant should have at least 15 years of
experience including good experience as a Front End Architect.

*Required:*

•   Minimum 15 years of experience in web industry.

•   Diverse knowledge in web / online channel development.

•   Strong communication skills and ability to interact with client and
generate innovative ideas for better development.

•   Strong knowledge of Front-end tools like ( XHTML skills with
accessibility, CSS Concepts, Advanced JS solutions)

•   A good ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser
code across domains.

•   Ability to manage teams across borders and help propose strategic
initiatives.

•   In-depth knowledge of IE quirks and how to address them.

•   Good Experience in website optimization , SEO concepts.

*With Regards*
Sudhir Dubey

Technical Recruiter
sud...@idctechnologies.com
Mobile: 408-457-9399 Ext 2027
Fax: 408-608-6088

*G-Talk:skd.staffing, Follow us on:twittesudhir
* www.idctechnologies.com