Dear Associate,
We have the following requirement currently open. Please review the
requirement and send me the best matching resume.
Please make sure that the Consultant's skills and experience match the
requirement before submitting the resume.

Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Warrenville,IL
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

******** Must have experience with Liferay ********

Required Skills:.
A Bachelor's degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of
formal education and directly related experience, is required.
A minimum of 5 years of software development experience required.
A minimum of 3 years of Java/J2EE development/engineering experience.
A minimum of 2 years of Development operations (Dev Ops) experience in an
automated deployment environment.
A minimum of 3 years in a cloud environment
Agile environemtn .
.
Additional Qualifications
Development experience with web services is a plus.
A general understanding and knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices
and procedures within the software-programming field is required.
Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively
interact with internal and external customers and department staff, as
described above.
Must possess the ability to effectively communicate with others, perform
work in a team environment, and relay necessary information as appropriate.

Warm Regards,
Steven Smith
Resource Manager
Panzer Solutions LLC