*Dear Partner,*

* *

This is *Mallikarjuna, Sr IT Recruiter *with* Logic Planet Inc. *We have an
exciting contract job opportunity with one of my client, Please review the
below description and contact me at* 732-512-0009 Ext- 125.*

* *

*Role: S**r ETL Developer**
Duration: 9+ Months*

*Location: CA Costa Mesa*

*Relevant Expereince: 10+ Years*

******Need Local who can go for F2F********

* *

*Job Description:                *

Data Warehouse ETL developer is responsible for ETL development using
Informatica in Microsoft SQL Server environment and all aspects of data
warehouse reporting.

• Work as part of a team to deliver federated dimensional model for growing
online consumer subscription service.

• Play key role in adding data to the Data Warehouse through development of
source to targets maps and transformation rules.

• Participate in requirement definition, solution development and
implementation phases of data warehouse and reporting projects.

• Develop Informatica ETL for data visualization reports on Tableau.

• Create and maintain ETL specifications and process documentation to
produce the required data deliverables (data profiling, source to target
maps, ETL flows).

• Assist in definition of logical and physical data models B2C ecommerce
business.

• Configure and tune ETL infrastructure to optimize the data warehousing
architecture

• Troubleshoot and resolve data, system issues and performance issues.

• Champion and manage new initiatives to completion to improve and
streamline operations processes and maximize systems efficiency.

• Corporate with vendors to maintain and trouble shoot Marketing data
acquisition project within ECD data warehouse environment.

*Skills Required:                 *

• Senior ETL resource with expertise in Informatica and dimensional
modeling.

• Experience with business intelligence or reporting tools (preferably
Cognos BI tools: Framework Manager, Power Play, ReportNet, Metric Studio).

• Good experience in SQL Server - SSIS, SQL queries and stored procedures.

• Extensive experience with data warehouse concepts and methodologies.

• Experience with database design & modeling. • Must have working
experience in ecommerce industry and web analytics. Specially in marketing
data.

• Good written and oral communication skills; excellent technical skills.

• Highly motivated self-starter, detail and quality oriented and able to
work independently

• Experience with data modeling tool (ER/Studio)

• Education: BS degree or higher in MIS or engineering fields

Skills Preferred but Not Required:            Business Intellligence Tool;
such as Cognos, Tableau

Thanks & Regards

*Mallikarjuna
*Logic Planet Inc.**

Princeton, NJ

Work: 732-512-0009 x 125

Fax: 732 512 0003

Email: mallikarj...@logicplanet.com*  *

[image: Description: Description: Logo-logicplanet_small]

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: We respect your online privacy. This is not an
unsolicited mail. Under Bills 1618 Title iii passed by the 105th US
Congress this mail cannot be considered SPAM as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with REMOVE in
the subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list. We are
sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, distribution, or
dissemination of this information is strictly prohibited.

*P Please do not print unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread
environmental awareness.*