Hello Associates,

 Hope you are doing great today. I have following requirement with me.
Please share the profiles of your consultants for the below requirement
ASAP & also send me your updated HOT-LIST for future reference on *<
devash...@hevar.com>*!!!

Here is the project manager position that I need to have with an hour.

Location is Austin, TX

1 year.

Phone and if f2f is there , all expenses will be paid

*Solicitation Number: 80213COMMPM*

*Working Title: Project Manager   *

*ITSAC Level Description: Project Manager 1*

*ITSAC Technology Type: Core*

* *
I.          DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES

The Department of Information Resources (DIR) requires the services of one
Project Manager, hereafter referred to as Worker(s), who meets the general
qualifications of *ITSAC Project Manager 1 Category, Core Technology
Type*and the specifications outlined in this document for the Texas
Parks and
Wildlife Department (TPWD).

                All work products resulting from the project shall be
considered “works made for hire” and are the property of the TPWD.  TPWD
may include pre-selection requirements that potential Vendors (and their
Workers) submit to and satisfy criminal background checks as authorized by
the Texas law. TPWD will pay no fees for interviews or discussions, which
occur during the process of selecting a Worker(s).

Responsible to the Interactive Services Director and the Marketing Director
for managing the development of Texas Parks & Wildlife’s first mobile app,
as well as provide expertise and liaison with the mobile app vendor on
technical, content and other issues related to the implementation of the
mobile app. This person will also be responsible for documenting the
process in order to maximize the efficiencies of any future department
mobile app projects.

*Other Special  Requirements:*

   - Self-starter, conscientious and proactive. Proficient in common
   communication applications such as Microsoft Office suite and Adobe
   products Excellent communication skills
   - Thoroughly understands and is up-to-date on mobile industry
   capabilities, global trends and clients competition
   - Part time position, 20 hours a week.  8:30am – 12:30pm   or 1pm to 5pm
    M-F

 *Looking forward to working with you and developing a long term, mutually
successful relationship, *

*Have a wonderful day ahead!!*
--

Thanks and Regards,

*Devashish Pandey*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Hevar Systems,Inc*

1825,W Walnut Hill Lane,Suite,120 Irving, TX 75038
Ph: 469-327-6619,  Fax: 866-542-2082
E-mail:   devash...@hevar.com <ta...@hevar.com>

Website: www.hevar.com

Gtalk:      devashish.recrui...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>