Hello Associates,

Hope you are doing great today.

I have following very urgent requirement with me. Please share the profiles
of your consultants for the below requirement ASAP & also send me your
updated HOT-LIST for future reference on *<devash...@hevar.com>*!!!

*BI Reports Developer*

*Location: Irvine CA*

*Duration- 6 month+*

*Interview- Phone*

* *

*They will Prefer Local candidates First So if you have someone Local for
this position so submit him first.*

* *

***Experience working in the Investment Banking industry is an absolute
MUST HAVE. Will work on a team of ~20 BI/DW engineers all of which have
specific Investment Banking (Mutual Fund, Retirement Fund) experience.

Our client in Irvine has an immediate need for a Business Objects Reports
Developer. This contract position will be working in a Business Objects Xi
environment (currently on version 3.1 SP5 moving to 4.x later this year)
and will be responsible for accepting new report requests from the business
and independently finalizing requirements; working with peers to understand
data models; designing and building universe and reports; handling testing
and packaging of BIAR files.

*Top Skills:*

1. Business Objects Xi (3.0 or higher)

2. Webi Report Development

3. Financial Industry experience

4. Basic understanding of Data Warehousing.

5. Good communication skills - ability to gather requirements from
investment side of business.

6. Self starter with minimal direction needed.

--*Looking forward to working with you and developing a long term, mutually
successful relationship,
**Have a wonderful day ahead!!*

Thanks and Regards,

*Devashish Pandey*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Hevar Systems,Inc*

1825,W Walnut Hill Lane,Suite,120 Irving, TX 75038
Ph: 469-327-6619,  Fax: 866-542-2082
E-mail:   devash...@hevar.com <ta...@hevar.com>

Website: www.hevar.com

Gtalk:      devashish.recrui...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>