Hello,

As per your requirement, I am attaching the resume of the following
consultant:

Full Name: Dinesh  Shakya

Title: Application Packager

Contact No: (402) 957-1139

E-Mail ID: dshakya...@gmail.com

Available: Immediately

Current Location: Omaha Nebraska- ready to relocate

Visa Status: H1b

Rate: $60/hr on C2C

Looking forward to hear from you

Regards,

Harry

Office: 703-880-8775/ Direct: 703-828-5215 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
ha...@gainam.net <mailto:ha...@gainam.net>   I

  _____