Hello Associate,

Hope you are doing great today. I have some following very urgent
requirements with me. Interview is sure for all of them. Please share the
profiles of your consultants ASAP to me for the below requirement at
devash...@hevar.com & also send me your updated HOT-LIST for future
reference !!!!

Role: Software Engineer

Duration: Min 3-5 months

Location: Santa Clara, CA

Interview: Phone/Skype( for non-local candidates)

·         Looking to bring two software development engineers in Santa
Clara, CA

·         This role will be responsible for planning, designing, developing
and testing software systems or applications for software enhancements and
new products

·         Professional development experience writing web applications
software using .Net and DB technology.

Education and Experience:

·         Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering

·         5 years of professional development experience writing web
applications software

·         Net framework,Visual Studio, ASP.NET, AJAX, and JQuery

·         HTML and CSS, 4. C#, JavaScript, LINQ, UML, Web Services and WCF
Services

·         T-SQL, SqlServer 2000/2005/2008

·         Candidates having Biztalk work experience will be preferred.

·         Good understanding of .Net based web applications, SQL scripts.

·         Exposure to Agile process is preferred.

--

Thanks and Regards,

*Devashish Pandey*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Hevar Systems,Inc*

1825,W Walnut Hill Lane,Suite,120 Irving, TX 75038
Ph: 469-327-6619,  Fax: 866-542-2082
E-mail:   devash...@hevar.com <ta...@hevar.com>

Website: www.hevar.com

Gtalk:      devashish.recrui...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>