Hello Associate,

Hope you are doing great today. I have some following very urgent
requirements with me. Interview is sure for all of them. Please share the
profiles of your consultants ASAP to me for the below requirement at
devash...@hevar.com & also send me your updated HOT-LIST for future
reference !!!!

Looking forward to hear from you!!!

*Location: Detroit, MI*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: 6 months+ *

*Communications Skills: 9-10*

*Preferred States: MI, WI, OH, IL, and IN*

*Phone Interview Format: *

*Phone/Skype*

*MUST HAVES:**
PHP Engineers*

·         MVC Environment and they must have Zend or Symfony Framework

·         5+ years of development experience

·         Creative Mentality

·         Able to communicate effectively in groups

·         Must be able to work in creative and innovative work environments

·         Must be able to present code samples if requested

--

Thanks and Regards,

*Devashish Pandey*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Hevar Systems,Inc*

1825,W Walnut Hill Lane,Suite,120 Irving, TX 75038
Ph: 469-327-6619,  Fax: 866-542-2082
E-mail:   devash...@hevar.com <ta...@hevar.com>

Website: www.hevar.com

Gtalk:      devashish.recrui...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>