Dear All,

I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 references required.

*
*
*Candidates should have at least 60 months experience, and at least one of
the following should apply:*

   - Associate’s degree - A copy of your diploma must be submitted with
   your FORM-1 document.
   - Experience reviewing business process definitions, business rules,
   business process decompositions; writing user acceptance test plans and
   procedures/user manuals to make certain that they can easily be understood
   by end users of systems.
   - Experience writing specifications, process flows, business process
   re-engineering analysis and design for interactive web applications.
   - Experience analyzing and understanding verbal and written
   documentation and procedures.
   - Experience in a system testing environment, including test plan
   development and the “how to” of navigating through the test environment,
   validating test results and recording the results and reporting in a detail
   and summary manner to the development team.
   - Experience in writing test plans; use cases and scripts; executing
   test case; managing defect tracking; validating and reporting out results.
   - Experience using automated test management products: tracking
   requirements, error identification and resolutions, scripts5.
   - Experience in project tracking, risk and issue tracking, status
   reporting, quality assurance, change control, and certification of
   deliverables in a client server development environment.
   - Experience working in a supervisory role as part of an Application
   Development team member, in change management planning and implementing
   software changes.
   - Experience working within a SACWIS (Statewide Automated Child Welfare
   Information System) based system as part of the Application Development
   Team developing application software.

Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Regards,

Neetesh

X-istech Pvt. Ltd.
neet...@x-istech.com