*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net or sa...@tamvid.net

Hello,*

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Informatica
Developer/ ETL Architect.* Please let us know if you would be interested
for the below requirement. Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*1)Position : Informatica Developer
  Location : Boston, MA
  Duration : 3-6 Month

Main duties and responsibilities:*
Our client in Boston is looking to hire an Informatica Developer for a 3
month plus contract.
The interview process will be one face to face interview. There will be NO
PHONE SCREEN.
Candidates must be local (or driving distance to Boston) and have excellent
communication skills.
The description is below.
*
Exprience Needed :*
Oracle 7x
ETL, INformatica
Performance optimization
Integration
90 days, could be extended or converted.
Need to have experience in data warehousing in ETL. Done with informatica.

*2)Position: ETL Architect
  Location: Boston, MA
  Duration: 3-6 Month*

This role will be client facing and will need to understand BI stack
(Business Objects).

Regards

Saroj Nayak
Technical Recruiter
TAMVID INC.
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Direct:781 352 7353
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Follow my open jobs @ http://www.tamvid.com/jobs