Hello,

I’m *Sandeep *a *Technical Recruiter* with *Neumeric Technologies*.  This
opportunity is with one of our premier clients….

I’ve included some information below for your review; please let me know
your availability to discuss this opportunity in greater detail.  Feel free
to give me a call directly as well.

*Title: Data analyst (Need only Locals)*

*Duration: 6-12 months*

*Location: Boston, MA*

*Interview:  In-person after phone*

* *

*Skills and experience:*

·         Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering
or equivalent work experience.

·         At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in working with data
quality, metadata management, master data management (MDM) or data
governance initiatives.

·         At least 5 years of experience in providing data analysis,
identifying data related business needs and providing practical and
workable solutions.

·         Experience with an industry recognized Master Data Management
software suite is required; IBM Initiate and Inspector experience is highly
preferred.

·         Awareness of the security, privacy and data quality requirements
in healthcare and government, including an understanding of HIPAA
requirements regarding PHI and PII.

·         Knowledge of Health and Human Services (HHS) industry and its key
business processes.

·         Ability to manage a complex workload that includes multiple tasks
and conflicting priorities with minimal supervision.

·         Aptitude for creative problem-solving.

·         Comfortable working at low levels of detail, examining data and
trends to understand variations and seek the root causes.

·         Understanding of how data is used within business processes and
its impact on desired business process outcomes.

·         Ability to communicate and interact with people at all levels,
from clerical positions to the senior management team.

·         Solid project management skills, to guide both point-in-time and
ongoing targeted data quality, retention, security and privacy improvement
projects.

·         Education and training related to business process improvement
and its desired business outcomes, and quality-assurance methods (for
example, Six Sigma), are preferred.

Best Regards,

*Sandeep*

*Neumeric Technologies***

Visit us at www.ntc-us.com for further details

Work: 614 504 8804

Email: sand...@ntc-us.com

Yahoo:  sandeep_abcd567

*Oracle Gold Partner | Microsoft Partner | IBM Partner*

*-- Ask us about our $500 referral fees/incentive policy --*

_______________________________­­­­­­____________
Disclaimer:
This  email and  any files transmitted with  it are confidential and
intended
solely  for the use of  the individual  or  entity to whom they are
addressed
and do not constitute a commitment by Neumeric Technologies Corporation,
USA except where provided for in a written agreement  between you and the
Company.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, delete
it and notify sender immediately.  Please check for viruses before opening
attachment.