Hi,

                                    *Need Locals *
*
We have an urgent requirement “Mobile Application/IOS Developer” position
in Tampa, FL Location. Duration : 12+ Months.

                   Send  Profiles to *na...@canopyone.com*

Let me know if you would be interested and get back to me with your updated
resume

Job Description:

The position is for an experienced software developer within a small client
development team.

* Several years development experience with Objective-C, X code
* Candidate must have strong communication skills both verbally and written
as well as strong problem solving skills
* Ability to balance and prioritize work, and work independently and as
part of a team
* Development experience with communications protocols and services
* Thorough understanding of object-oriented design/development
* Knowledge of legacy iOS features as well as actively keeping up on
current and future iOS technologies
* Familiar with Agile concepts
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced development environment
* Experience with managing profiles, distribution/development certificates,
and device testing
* Track record of giving accurate deadlines and achieving results

Skills:

Object Oriented Programming

Apple iOS development