Dear Associate,
We have the following requirement currently open. Please review the
requirement and send me the best matching resume.
Please make sure that the Consultant's skills and experience match the
requirement before submitting the resumes.

Job Title : Informatica/OBIEE developer
Location : Brea, CA
Duration : 6+ Months Contract

//////// Need local or near by only ////////

Required Skill:
Informatica
DAC
OBIEE, RPD Dashboards
Architect

Job Requirements
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
Design, build, test, implement and maintain any new or modified Informatica
ETL mapping
Must be familiar in loading data from/to staging (SDE), Data Warehouse
(SIL) and aggregate tables (PLP)
Design, build, test, implement and maintain any new or modified RPD,
Dashboard, BI Publisher
Create document for Unit Testing, UAT and user sign-off
Prepare on-going status report to the team
Performance tuning ETL mappings and Reports
Advanced SQL skills
Participate in the implementation of any OBIEE product upgrades
Oracle DB tuning preferred
Experience with OBIA upgrade from 7.9.5 to 7.9.6 preferred

Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you..

Warm Regards,
Steven Smith
Resource Manager
Panzer Solutions LLC.,