*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: **kav...@tamvid.net OR sa...@tamvid.net  /Direct:
617.778.2980* *

Hello,*

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Unix Admin *.
Please let us know if you would be interested for the below requirement.
Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*Position : Unix Admin
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 months

Position Description
The Unix Operations team liaises with engineering groups to set direction
for the many disciplines that are part of our day-to-day service portfolio (
storage, core infrastructure services and special projects). In addition,
Unix Operations interacts with many customers from numerous business units
as a mechanism to generate improvements to be able to "run the bank" more
efficiently and effectively.
The role is critical to our day to day "run the bank" incident management
function with primary responsibilities for diagnosis and resolution of
immediate production impacting issues in the compute and storage plant.
The position involves working with other infrastructure teams including
networking, database administration and hosted solution teams for outage
resolution, as well as customers aligned with the business users of our
plant to determine scope, impact, and appropriate resolution path.
Skills Required   The ideal candidate will be equipped with strong System
Administrator knowledge both in Linux and Solaris. This knowledge should
include troubleshooting of performance and functional issues. Storage
(storage area networks and network attached storage) knowledge is a strong
requirement. Strong written and verbal communication skills are also
required.
Skills Desired   Coding skills in perl or python are a plus and TCP/IP
networking fundamentals and troubleshooting are an advantage.

*Regards

Saroj Nayak*
Technical Recruiter
TAMVID INC.
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Direct:617.778.2980
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Gtalk:nayaksaroj90
Yahoo:saroj.tamvid