Hi,

 ****

 We have an exciting contract job opportunities   with one of my client,
Please review the below descriptions  and send  the resume **

** **

** **

*Position: SAP CRM  Techno functional (Junior)*

*Location : Minneapolis*

*Duration: 1+yrs (long term)*

*Positions: 3*****

* OPT's Can Apply***

*Rate:50-52/hr on C2C***

** **

*Job Description :*

** **

**·         **Junior to Middle level SAP CRM Techno Functional ABAP  Web UI
developer  ****

**·         **Location is Minneapolis****

**·         **Long Term Project****

**·         **There are 3 positions****

**·         **This was an implementation project which had already gone
live and the consultant is now needed more for Production Support and
Problem Fixing post Go-Live.****

** **

** **

*Please Provide the details below along with updated resume:*****