*Hello,*

*

*Hope you are doing great today. i have following very urgent requirement
with me. This is a sure closure. please send me the profiles at <
devash...@hevar.com>*

*
*

*Looking forward to hear from you!!!!!*

*
*

*SQL Architect @ Palo Alto, California.*

Location: Palo Alto, California.

Phone Interview and Skype

All Visa work !!!

* *

* *

*Client : TCS*

SQL Architect @ Palo Alto, California.

Exp. 11+ Yeasr
Position details:

Having extensive work experience as a *SQL Architect.*
SQL DBA and OS administration engineer with these additional capabilities:
highly qualified and experienced MS SQL Server 2008/2012 DBA at on-site
with experience in DB clustering, distributed DB mgmt, partitioning of
DB/Tables, SAN allocation/mgmt, redundancy, failover, CDC, DB
performance/optimization and scalability experience, specifically with MS
SQL server.

--

Thanks and Regards,

*Devashish Pandey*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Hevar Systems,Inc*

1825,W Walnut Hill Lane,Suite,120 Irving, TX 75038
Ph: 469-327-6619,  Fax: 866-542-2082
E-mail:   devash...@hevar.com <ta...@hevar.com>

Website: www.hevar.com

Gtalk:      devashish.recrui...@gmail.com <tarun.vo...@yahoo.com>