Hi,

Greetings!

This is *Eric* from Primasoft, Inc. Currently we are looking for *Java
Developer** *to be based at  *West Norriton, PA.** *Please find job
description / details below for your ready reference. Please let me know if
you are interested. If yes please send me word format resume with the
below contact details. I am reachable on *e...@primasoftus.com*.

* *

*Position*:

*Role: Java/J2EE Developer(Must have HL7 skill )*

*Location: **West Norriton, PA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Required Skills: *

ü  Must have 5+ Years of Java/J2EE and HL7 skills

_

* **è**Please send us the following details along with the updated resume
for immediate Consideration:*

Full Name as per records:
Availability to start-----:
Available for Interview:
Visa Status ( US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):
Visa Expiry:

SSN (last 4 digits):
Contact:
Current location:

Skype ID:
DOB:
Education with highest qualification:
University name and place:
Year of passed out ( Month  & year):

*2 professional references*:

( Must be TL or PM from recent 2 projects only):

Ref#1:
Full Name
Designation
Client name and
Contact  or Professional email ID:

Ref#2:
Full Name
Designation
Client name and
Contact  or Professional email ID:

Thanks & Regard's

*Eric*

Technical Recruiter

*PRIMASOFT INC* | *Stafford, TX*

*Office: *+1-281-940-2800 *3 *4 !! Fax : 281-940-2810

E Mail: e...@primasoftus.com !! www.primasoftus.com

*G-Talk : ericprimasofftinc !! YM: ericprimasofftinc*