* “Smoking Hot & Urgent Full Time Position of Senior Production Application
Engineer in Bay Area, CA”*

*
*

* *

*Hello Associates,*

Hope you are having wonderful time.

This is not a spam or junk message.

We are reaching out to you to fill up below urgent position we have with
our clients.  Please spare some time to have a glance at the same and
revert back if you are interested to pursue this opportunity.

*Kindly send us your updated resume/profile for consideration at
mjoshi.ites...@gmail.com or call 510.263.7888*

*Job Title:* Senior Production Application Engineer
*Location:* United States - California - Silicon Valley/Peninsula - San
Bruno
*Position Type:* Fulltime / Permanent (US Citizens/Greencards/H1B Visa are
accepted)
*Industry:* Computer Software
*Domain: * System Support
*Compensation & Benefits: *
• Base Salary -  Above $100K + Full benefits
• Bonus Eligible

*Requirement / Experience: *
• 7+ to 10 years of experience
• Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
• No Travel
• Production support engineer at the core with deep, technical database
knowledge and scripting skills

*Detailed Job Description:*
Employer was built with the mission to change the way that the world does
marketing in the digital age. We’re a marketing cloud software and services
leader that’s helping companies take advantage of technologies like email,
mobile, social, display, and the web to drive up revenues and build lasting
relationships with consumers.

After a successful IPO in 2011, we’ve got our eye on becoming the first
billion-dollar marketing cloud software and services company. Our customers
think we’re changing the game. The analysts agree. And our employees love
the journey we’re on. We need rock stars who want to make the dream a
reality.

We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Production Applications Engineer to
play in integral role in our growing operations team. The ideal candidate
is a production support engineer at the core with deep, technical database
knowledge and scripting skills. You must be customer-centric,
goal-oriented, self-directed and have the ability to handle multiple
responsibilities simultaneously with an unwavering dedication to
operational excellence.

The Sr. Production Applications Engineer will plan and conduct activities
concerned with ensuring the performance and reliability of our application.
This includes monitoring, validating changes, gathering and reporting
metrics of servers, supporting applications, and incident management. This
engineer will also participate in change management process and controls.

*Responsibilities:*
•Participate in design review of new infrastructure, and new product/tool
development
•Develop training materials and mentor other team members on new product
features, tools, and technologies
•Help develop and continuously improve capacity planning tools in order to
meet business growth
•Work closely with engineering and system operations to make continuous
improvement to production environments
•Perform administration to include installs, upgrades, configuration,
tuning, and monitoring of Employer and third party products (Employer
Interact, Apache/Tomcat, JBOSS, etc)
•Participate in changes to the systems from a production support
perspective; understand the requirements and solutions that will be
implemented; determine monitoring that will be needed for the solutions
•Create Best Practices from common production issues
•Provide 24/7 on call support for after business hours based on a weekly
rotating schedule
•Document Standard Operation Procedures for Production Support/Operation
team, as required
•Monitor the production applications. Setup and refine monitoring alerts.

*Qualifications:*
•Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or at least 5-8
years of relevant experience.
•Candidate must have a proven ability to successfully manage multiple
responsibilities simultaneously.
•The candidate must be comfortable working with production applications in
multiple areas of the business pipeline and demonstrate consideration of
the bigger picture when identifying solutions.
•The candidate must be comfortable working in an environment requiring 24x7
supports.
•Candidate must be willing to learn additional platforms and applications
as the position will require supporting of multiple platforms and
applications.
•Great analytical, problem solving, decision-making, leadership and
communication (verbal and written) skills.
•5 or more years of production support experience.
•Exceptional customer service orientation.
•Experience writing SQL statements and analyzing query performance in an
Oracle environment.
•Experience in system administration, networking concepts and protocols,
and programming skills.
•Solid working experience with LINUX/UNIX operating systems
•Strong experience with application/system monitoring

*Preferred Skills:*
•Hands on experience with Relational Database Systems (MySQL, Oracle)
•Hands on experience supporting Web Applications
•Web based programming experience

*Our client is an equal opportunity employer.*

* *

*Kindly send us your updated resume/profile for consideration at
mjoshi.ites...@gmail.com or call 510.263.7888*

**

**

*