*Hi,*
*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
mane...@sriveninfosys.net*

*ETL Developer with Strong T-Sql Experience
*

*Location: Danville, PA*

*$50/hr C2C *

*Contract Length- 12 plus months*

*EAD, Green Cards and Citizens*

*Interview Process:  Multiple Phone Screens-Will hire over the phone*

*Does not need to have Informatica experience.  Must have STRONG T-SQL
experience *

** **

Responsibilities:****

   1. Participates and providers leadership in specifications, design,
   development, testing, audit and production of monthly Recast considerations.
   ****
   2. Rotate test and production weekends with existing ETL developers in
   the execution of Recast and the production of fact and dimension data.***
   *
   3. Contribute in scope and impact discussions with business stakeholders
   for future Recast considerations.****
   4. Serve as a primary Recast, ETL and data resource for end users ****
   5. Mentors junior ETL developers with best practice coding and
   automation techniques.****
   6. Stakeholder and a lead contributor in the Recast re-engineering
   project.****
   7. Works to help document and provide Recast and other data transparency.
   ****
   8. Help guide and assists in additional team responsibilities such as,
   business opportunities and operations.****

** **

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh** *

*IT Recruiter*

*email: **mane...@sriveninfosys.net  *
*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*