Hi, Guys

Hope you doing great

share your profile on *shailen...@emittance.net*

Just let me know your consultant’s interest along with  his contact  an
e-mail id.

*Job Description*
We are currently seeking an experienced *Siebel Business Process Analyst *

work onsite at our client in *Malvern, PA.* *This is a long term* contract
position

and will likely be extended based on performance. The client is looking for

someone who has strong *experience ** 4+* and the ability to take ownership
of

specific sprint goals and lead the effort to elicit detailed SME
requirement

specifications across an international *SME group*. This person needs to
have

 experience building consensus for a solution among SMEs with conflicting

needs.

Additionally, this person will be:

·         *Writing use cases*

·         *Developing Functional Specifications*

·         *Supporting iterative development process*

·         *Writing Test Scripts*

·         *Performing Validation Testing*

·         *Hosting User Acceptance Testing*

*Job Requirements*

·         Siebel Sales application knowledge

·         Experience with topic leadership and facilitation of large SME
work groups

·         Experience working directly with Business Subject Matter Experts
and Analysts in a rapid development environment

·         *4+* years of Siebel analysis work with strong experience in
Siebel Sales

·         Excellent communication skills

·         Highly motivated

Thanks and Regard's

*Shailendra*

Emittance Inc.

[image: cid:image001.png@01CE8471.DC24C050]

*300 E Royal Ln Suite 127 *

*Irving, TX 75039**
Mobile:** **307-316-8727*

*Email:** **shailendra**@emittance.net <hem...@emittance.com>*

*Web**: **http://www.emittance.net/*

*Gtalk:**sam.professional...@gmail.com*

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the
e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.