*Dear Folks;*

Please share good resource for below mention position;

*Please share resume at **neetu.nar...@techwiresol.com*

 *Requirement**:*

Hi,

We have the following exclusive requirements. Please send me your candidate
resume and contact details  ASAP.

*Position: SDL Tridion Development and Implementation *

*Location: *Denver, CO

*Duration:* 1 year+

*Experience Level:* 5+ years

*Type of hire:* FT/CTH (EAD GC/GC/Citizens Only)

*Job Description:*

*Must Have Skills: *

At least 5+ years hands on development/implementation experience in SDL
Tridion 2011 or higher

At least 3+ year experience in Tridion Templates development

At least 6+ years hands-on development/implementation experience in .net/C#
based  frameworks

Must have exposure on OSGI

*Desired Skills: *

Tridion integration experience with portals, ecommerce, CDN.

*Project Details:*

To develop and support Tridion based Applications.

*Job Roles / Responsibilities:      *

To work with customer technical lead to implement Tridion  based
applications.

To design and document key decision criteria, technical specifications

To guide onsite/offshore delivery teams on technical aspects.

 *Regards*

*Neetu Narwal*

*Techwire Solutions, Inc*

101 Hudson St, Suite # 2100, Jersey City, NJ 07302 USA

Phone: 201-884-6356 [O]

Email: neetu.nar...@techwiresol.com || Web: www.techwiresol.com

*Office Locations: New Jersey || California || Washington || New Delhi ||
Noida || Pune || Hyderabad*