Hi *Folks*,
Hope you are doing great there..!
                      I am wondering if you have consultant available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach them to discuss about the below role
ASAP. Please respond back to avishea...@shstinc.com or call me on   (412)
450 1316 Ext 105.

*Note : Need A Consultant Who Can Come for F2F Interview.....!!!!!*
*  *
  *Jobtitle : .Net Developer
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration : 6+ Months Contract*
*Rate : $45/hr On C2C/1099*

*Required Skills/Experience:
*Enthusiasm for building high quality software applications
A high proficiency level in specific job related skills is required
Excellent communication skills
Passion for providing high level customer support
The right candidate should have excellent understanding of software
development concepts including Website building blocks, Object-Orientated
programming, Polymorphism, Overloading, T-SQL, Relational database,
normalization/De-normalization and database transactions.

*In addition, the candidate should have five, or more, years professional
experience on web application development with:
*Visual Studio .NET (ASP.NET, VB.Net)
Java scripting
Crystal Reports
Cold Fusion
SQL server
MS Access
Any certifications on the above will be considered as a big plus.

*Preferred Skills/Experience
*Minimum five (5) years related experience preferred.

*Educational Requirements:
BS/BA or MS in Computer Science degree*
*Avisheak Singh*
(412) 450 1316 Ext : 105