Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please let me know if you have anyone for below roles and reply me at
sat...@canbaytech.com.

*Position: - Android Developer*

Location: - New Haven, CT, SanJose, Ca, Dallas, TX, Raleigh, NC

Duration: - 12-24 + months

No. of positions: 5

*Job Description:***

Demonstrated ability to develop, maintain and support for Android mobile
applications. Build web services to serve data to the Android app using
Java with good experience in Front-end design. It is expected that this
person is able to perform the tasks independently a majority of the time
with limited assistance from peers with Cutting-edge Android application
prototyping and development.

 Able to develop Android applications from specifications.

  Proficient with the Android SDK & frameworks, databases, web services.

 Experience with mobile configuration, device Certificates.

 Independently handle modules, scope, analyses, design, build, unit test
the code, debug and implement complex mobile applications.

Ensure quality development and timely completion of projects.

Work closely with the web application development team to ensure proper
integration between mobile application and web application.

Work closely with the team leads and report project progress on regular

*
*

*Thanks & Regards:*

 * Satish*