Dear All,

I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 references required.

*Candidates should have at least 60 **months experience, and at least one
of the fol**lowing should apply:*

   - Experience in preparing test plans for desktop and web applications.
   - Experience using Visual Studio Test Professional to create, manage and
   execute test scripts; trace requirements; centralize and share test
   documentation; and manage test environments.
   - Experience performing or overseeing various testing methods including
   Unit Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Load Testing, etc for
   desktop and web applications.
   - Experience setting up testing environments, and coordinating or
   leading test initiatives.
   - Experience preparing documentation and or reviewing documentation
   (analysis documents, technical documentation, test plans, functional
   specifications, etc.).
   - Experience meeting with users and participating in requirements
   analysis, requirements definition, defining test scenarios, and logging
   testing failures (bugs).
   - Experience creating/executing SQL queries in Microsoft SQL Server
   Management Studio, SQL Advantage or Infomaker.
   - Experience coaching, mentoring, or assisting junior and mid-level
   testers.
   - Experience working directly with business analysts or subject matter
   experts to define test cases and ensure that a full set of test cases has
   been identified.
   - Experience administering application configurations and setting up
   user access accounts and security.
   - Experience preparing status reports, preparing work estimates, and
   following standards related to IT’s development methodology.
   - Bachelor’s Degree.

Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Regards,

Neetesh

X-istech Pvt. Ltd.
neet...@x-istech.com