Hello,
Hope you are doing well,
Please go through the following requirement and let me know on
ke...@riderconsultinginc.com
if you have any available resources

Role : Financial Systems analyst

Location :Boston, MA

Interview :Face to Face is a must

Duration :Long term contract

·         In the Fixed-Income Decision Support area, this individual will take
on moderate to complex issues that originate from our business or from other
application teams.

·         It is expected that this individual will become knowledgeable enough
in the applications and processes that we support, such as fixed-income
analytics,
report development, and portfolio management tools, so that he/she can take
an active role in solving problems.

·         Resolve moderate to complex problems that originate from members
of the business as well as related application teams.

·         These include issues with reports, portfolio management applications,
fixed-income analytics, our investor-oriented data model, and other
applications
and processes.

·         On a regular basis, evening and weekend work will be required in
order to provide routine revolving coverage, to address critical production
issues, or to provide assistance with disaster recovery testing, smoke testing
or other off-hours activities.

·         Implement business solutions aimed at investment process efficiency,
data quality improvements and simplifying investor work flow.

·         SQL Queries

·         Derivatives security

Qualifications:

·         Minimum of seven years of experience in IT industry with five years
of experience in supporting buy-side investment systems.

·         Strong understanding of fixed-income and derivative securities.

·         Demonstrated experience in business analysis for medium to large
initiatives.

·         Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.

·         Motivated, agile and able to work independently in a fast paced team
oriented environment.

·         Committed to deliver projects on time and overcome obstacles.

·         High attention to detail and strong commitment to quality is
absolutely
essential.

·         Ability to work independently and demonstrate a high degree of
ownership
of outcomes.

·         Working knowledge of ANSI SQL with RDBMS like Oracle is a must.

·         This position does not involve SQL development, but the ability to
understand basic data model concepts and perform database queries is required.

·         Demonstrate strong client focus and relationship management skills.

Keys to the Job :

·         Strong Investment Systems knowledge - Candidates need to understand
the investment domain and how they interact with other systems. For example,
someone that has experience with Pricing or Security Master and understand
how these interact with the other systems.

·         This is working in the Fixed Income Rapid Solutions Group so Fixed
Income experience is important to the success of this individual

·         Strong Systems Analysis exp

·         Ability to interact with the Business Users including Portfolio
Managers
so they need to have a strong understanding of the investment business.

·         Strong SQL skills - Needs to be able to write SQL queries (We are
not looking for a developer but writing queries is a daily occurrence) and
be able to navigate through the data model.

·         Progression towards a CFA is a big +

·         Ability to work in a fast paced environment providing support to
the business users

  Thanks.

  Kevin"Patel"

  Ph No:- 980-819-0687