Hi Partner,

Kindly find the job description and let me know your interest.

*Title:                  MS SQL BI Developer with Sharepoint exp*

*Location:          Wayne, NJ*

*Duration:         Long term*

 *Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via Email:
je...@gtssminds.com <je...@gtssminds.com>, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802*

Mandatory Skills:            SSIS, SSRS, SSAS with integrated mode in
Sharepoint.

·         Power view, Performance view

·         Security in Sharepoint

·         BISM,

·         Cubes

·         Tabler Mode

·         Search in sharepoint

·         Power Pivot

*Primary Skill:*   Microsoft Enterprise SharePoint BI (ESP) and SSRS

*Additional Skills:*

ASP .NET Web Programming - Advanced

*Description*:

Experienced in MS Reporting and BI applications (SharePoint Performances,

Power Pivot in Excel, Dashboards, Report Templates, SSRS) to develop,
document

and present design solutions and alternatives. Prepare cost and time
estimates for

the data modeling effort and development support tasks, as well as
collaborate in

identifying project tasks dependencies. Prepare and contribute toward the

preparation of required project documentation

*Details of Position:*

Experience in implementing MS Business Intelligence and Reporting in
Enterprise

SharePoint 2010/2013. Hands on experience in Site Administration, Security

(Authentication and Authorization), Content Management, Report Authoring,

Workflow and Search. Understanding of Enterprise SharePoint 2010/2013

Architecture Experience using Microsoft Analysis Services to combine data
from

federated data sources to create cubes and tabular models SQL Server 2012

Experience in SSAS, SSRS, SSIS Power Pivot Power View SharePoint

Performance Point Services Data Warehouse Knowledge in ASP .NET to custom
code/configure Enterprise SharePoint to meet functional requirements