Hello,

We are a Product Development & Data Science Company with Delivery Centers
in Michigan and Ohio And Offshore Delivery Centers in Hyderabad, India. We
also have a substantial Consulting team. Please visit us at
www.ntc-us.comfor additional information.

Enclosed is a list of our current openings. Please respond to this message
or contact us using the below mentioned information for further details.

*ETL Developer*
* Southern California*
*6+ months*

*Key skills: ETL(8-10 years), ODI (4 years) Good to have: Oracle BI Apps
Oracle DB, troubleshooting, performance*

Key Responsibilities Include:
1. Design, develop and implement ETL processes to extract data from various
data sources using Business Objects Enterprise Suite
• Create, test, debug, document, successfully implement and manage complex
ETL processes to extract data from a variety of data sources, transform the
data, and load the data to specified destinations using Business Objects
Data Services / Data Integrator or similar tools
• Define database Data Stores and File Formats to connect to the source and
target database and files.
• Design, create, and implement scripts, work flows, and data flows to
facilitate ETL
• Experience in cleansing data in DI using proper data types and mappings
2. Consults and advises BI team, DBA’s, report writers, and others
concerning the purpose, features, functions and optimal utilization of ETL
• Collaborate with the development of Business Objects Universes, Crystal
and Web-I reports
• Experience in creating and administering the metadata repository
3. Collaborates with DBA to ensure that ETL processes are compatible and
consistent with the installed base of information systems and in compliance
with established architectural and technical standards.
• Maintain data integrity and follows standards with regard to data
validation, data use, security and system integrity.

*Please fill all the below details  !!!*

*Full Name:  *

*Email:                                                   *

*Phone: *

*Visa: *

*Availability: *

*Relocation: *

*Current location: *

*Skype ID: *

*Please provide me two official references from your recent project :*

*Name of candidate:*

*Job role:*

*Official Mail ID:*

*Contact Number:*

*Client Name:*

*Name of candidate:*

*Job role:*

*Official Mail ID:*

*Contact Number:*

*Client Name:*

Best Regards,

*Sandeep*

*Neumeric Technologies *

Email: sand...@ntc-us.com

Yahoo:  sandeep_abcd567

Visit us at www.ntc-us.com for further details

*Oracle Gold Partner | Microsoft Partner | IBM Partner*

*-- Ask us about our $500 referral fees/incentive policy --*

­­­­­­­­­­­­­_______________________________­­­­­­____________
Disclaimer:
This  email and  any files transmitted with  it are confidential and
intended
solely  for the use of  the individual  or  entity to whom they are
addressed
and do not constitute a commitment by Neumeric Technologies Corporation,
USA except where provided for in a written agreement  between you and the
Company.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, delete
it and notify sender immediately.  Please check for viruses before opening
attachment.