Hello,

Greeting from Ziontech solutions,

Please find the below job description and let me know if do you have any
consultants.

*You can reach me on 408 216 7454 and Send resumes to *

*venkate...@ziontechsolutions.com <venkate...@ziontechsolutions.com>*

*Title: PHP Developer (3)*

*Location: **Albertville, Alabama*

*Duration: **8 months*

*Job Description:*

Our client is looking for a contract Developer to build and support web and
intranet PHP/.NET applications. Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years
of application development experience, hands-on programming in full
life-cycle projects with solid experience in PHP development, relational
database systems, along with familiarity with identifying/resolving issues
related to interoperability between systems. Must be able to troubleshoot,
have good communication skills and an ability to work in a fast paced
environment. The contractor in this role will be responsible for the
upgrade of PHP4 up to version PHP5.

*Required Skills:*
- 3+ years experience with PHP4 and PHP5.  Should have experience with
upgrades to PHP5.
- HTML, XML, CSS, Javascript
- SQL/Database (Oracle and MySQL)

*Additional Desired Skills:*