*Please send resume to alla...@shstinc.com <alla...@shstinc.com> *

*Job Title : SharePoint Developer  *
*Location  : Remote *
*Length    : 2 Weeks*
*Interview : Phone*

*Rate      : $42 to $44 on C2C*

 Project currently using SharePoint 2010 and looking to update their
existing site. "IA" stands for “Information Architecture” updates and the
team has started this process while we source for candidates. They say the
updates are not difficult.• We're updating an existing SharePoint 2010 Team
Services site with detailed customizations. All design has been completed
and many portions are available in HTML files that just need to be applied
to the site. We need someone to help us apply those files and help with any
custom development including connecting the document databases to the front
end for upload and search capabilities

***OTHER***AKA-Systems / Software Engineer -
*Develop and enhance applications based on specifications. Codes and tests
according to design specifications. *
*Skilled in coding, testing, and implementing configuration changes to
software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements. *
Unit test applications and develops system and user documentation. Some
responsibility over other developers with less experience.

*LEVEL 2 Requirements: *
Typically requires BA/BS or equivalent and 3-5 years of related and
progressively more responsible experience. For SMEs, Sr Level doesn't
apply. Performs a broad range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine,
in a variety of environments. Understands and uses appropriate methods,
tools and applications. Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach
to problem solving. Works under general supervision. Uses discretion in
identifying and resolving complex problems and escalating issues. Usually
receives specific instructions and has work reviewed at frequent milestones.

*Thanks & Regards*

Allan Thomas
Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.
Email: alla...@shstinc.com