Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Kindly have a look below opportunity, and let me know your interest in this
opportunity.

Title:                Oracle EBS Project Manager

Location:         Troy, Michigan, USA

Duration:         5 yrs

Mandatory Skills: *Project Management, Oracle ERP Application - SCM and
Finance*

Job *Description: *

Need Oracle ERP Applications Project Manager with 10-11 Years of experience
(Minimum 9 Years Relevant experience in Oracle Apps Functional with 2 years
as a Project manager and Preferably minimum 2 Year in the domain
manufacturing company and 1-2 ASM experience for 40 + resources.)
- Earlier experience: Functional consultant or Techno-Functional Consultant
from either Finance, SCM or Manufacturing stream, with minimum 6 to 7 years
as a consultant and 3 years with hands on project management
-Prefer to have PMP Certification End to end Implementation/Upgrade
experience on R12 with in Manufacturing Domain is preferred
- Project Planning & budgeting
- Incident Management and SOW creation.
- Progress monitoring & people management
- Status report & customer reviews on regular basis - Risk identification &
mitigation
- Scope/Change management
- Internal Review and Audits - Value Creation
- Expereince in R12 upgrade projects
- Handle onsite -offshore model teams
-Co-Ordinate with Site IS and Project Teams.

*Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via Email:
je...@gtssminds.com <je...@gtssminds.com>, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802*