Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

Please look at the below requirement and send me suitable profiles.

*Position: * JAVA Web Developer

*Duration*: 6+months

*Location*: Cleveland.ohio

*Visa status*:GC,USC

*REQUIRED SKILLS: *

5+ years of JAVA/J2EE programming experience.

3+ years of Web development using JSP, Servlets, HTML, JavaScript, AJAX and
jQuery.

2+ years of experience with sql DBMS (we use Oracle), any application
server (preferably JBoss), shell scripting and testing frameworks like
JUnit.

*PLUS SKILLS:*

Familiarity with design patterns like MVC and DAO pattern is a plus.
Familiarity with Spring framework is a plus.

Design, develop, document, implement, and maintain Web applications

Assist in creating functional specifications and definition of
requirements.

Code application programs, prepare test data and verify results.

Ensure program performance, reliability, and data validity.

Monitor program/system performance and report on their progress.

Assist in coordinating the deployment of applications into production and
prepare instructions for system implementation.

Train support personnel on application operation, technologies used, and
assist with any problem resolutions.

Four year Computer Science degree o

*Thanks & Regards *

*--------------------*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CED940.78F3C8E0]* <http://t3incorp.com/>

*Prashanth*

*Technical Recruiter TT Technologies, Inc Ph:  718-360-5829| Fax:
212-658-9460 E Mail: prasha...@t3incorp.com <prasha...@t3incorp.com>
|Gmail: prashanth.t3inc...@gmail.com <prashanth.t3inc...@gmail.com> URL:
www.t3incorp.com <http://t3incorp.com/>*

*E-Verified Employer *

*[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CED940.78F3C8E0]*

*T3 Incorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics we help our clients,
employees & partners compete and win!