Hello Associate,

Hope you are doing great today...

Please find the below requirement and kindly get back to me with your
available consultants profiles ASAP. Thanks...

Skill:          SAP BI/BW

Start:         ASAP

Duration:  9 mo.+

Location:    Houston, TX

Clients:       Direct

Expenses:  Client will consider paying actual expenses, but prefers local
consultant

  Our direct client, with whom we have been working since 2008, and with
whom we currently have several SAP consultants working, has an immediate
need for a strong BI Consultant with excellent customer facing skills.  The
selected consultant will be responsible for rolling out an existing BI
inventory reporting system to other divisions of the company.  Enhancements
will likely be needed, based on feedback from the previously implemented
solution.  Other BI project work and support are sure to arise as well.
 Although not a guarantee, the selected consultant, if a very good
performer, will likely be extended through the end of 2014 - after an
initial 3-month duration.
  Thanks
Sai Krishna
Phone: 410-455-5152 Ext 110