Hello,

Good day to you,

This is Srinivas Ch from Oslo Solutions, we have below requirement open
with our client in Redmond, WA, please send me know  if you have any
suitable  consultants along with their resumes and contact details so that
we can discuss and proceed further.

Please send your responses/hotlists to srini...@oslosolutions.com so that
we can work  for other requirements also.

*Requirement No: 1*

Title: Software Developer Engineer

Location: Redmond,WA

Duration: 1 year

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

·         Strong in data strucutre (Stack and Queue, Linked List, Array and
String, Tree and Graph, Hash Tables, Heap

·         Sorting and Searching, Recursion, Mathematical, Dynamic
Programming, Finite State Machine

·         Strong in C# .NET and design patters

·         Code

·         Experience in asynchronous programming

·         Strong experience in TCP/IP, Networking programming

·         Experience in SQL, Powershell, and REST highly desired

·         Excellent debugging skills

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills

Self-motivated and drive for excellence.

*Desirable Technical Skills:*

·         Strong experience in TCP/IP, Networking programming,Powershell.

*Requirement No: 2*

*Title: Windows 8 App developer*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Roles and Responsibilities:*

·         Develop Win 8.1 apps based on Modern UI guidelines and features

·         Mine and Analyze data captured from different sources

·         Generate reports based on data

·         Will have to work on varied technologies

-

*Job description for the candidate:*

·         Minimum experience 7 years

·         SQL Server: E2

·         Web developer: E2

·         .NET, C# : E2

·         Modern App development (Win 8.1 apps) : E2

·         Quick learner & Good communication skills.

·         Ability to identify & communicate risks early

·         Debugging skills

·         Strong problem solving skills.

*Requirement No: 3*

*Title: SQL SSIS Developer*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Roles & Responsibilities:*
*Strong in SQL Development (>5 years of experience), SSIS*

·         Excellent debugging skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
 Self-motivated and drive for excellence

·         Strong in data strucutre (Stack and Queue, Linked List, Array and
String, Tree and Graph, Hash Tables, Heap
Sorting and Searching, Recursion, Mathematical, Dynamic Programming, Finite
State Machine

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas CH