Hi,

I am Ranjith, from Oslo Solutions. We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through and send me if you have any suitable profiles along with
their contact information so that we can discuss and proceed further.

*Position Title: Oracle Apps Techno functional (R12 Finance)*

*Duration: 6+months*

*Location: San Jose CA*

(70% functional & 30% technical)

*Responsibilities*:

P2R: PRIOR UHK IMPLEMENTATION EXPERINCE IS A HUGE PLUS

1.            Need to have 6-9 years' experience and should have
extensively worked on Oracle R12 financials

2.            Good experience in P2P modules (AP, PO, GL, CM, FA) for
R12

3.            Should have at least 3 end to end R12 implementation
experience

4.            Strong analytical and problem solving skills

5.            Good attitude and communication skills

*Position Title: Oracle Apps Techno-Functional Consultant*

*Duration: 6+months*

*Location: San Jose CA*

*(Functional 75% and Technical 25%) Supply chain, Customs clearance Import
and Export*

*Responsibilities:*

1.            Client is looking for an ITA expert in Supply chain, Customs
clearance Import and Export, Oracle R12 ERP and PL/SQL.

2.            Resource also should have strong Cross functional knowledge,
Decision and Problem solving, Excellent verbal and written communication
skills,  Presentation, Documentation, Customer focus, Team player, Conflict
resolution, negotiations, Creative thinking - Design, Development & ideas.
(server infrastructure, Hyper-v, networking)

3.            Strong oral and written communication skills.

Thanks & Regards,

Ranjith V

Oslo Solutions LLC

Phone: 425-374-4849