BACKFILL NEED ::: URGENT NEED

Salesforce.com
Los Angeles, CA (NEED LOCAL)
6 Months+

*NOTE ::: Client may want to convert this person to full-time/permanent so
EAD/Green Card/US Citizens.*

Must have recent Salesforce.com experience, done at least 2+ projects &
know/worked in an Agile environment.  I need a SOLID BUSINESS ANALYST:
documentation heavy.
Please note there is a 2 week on-boarding process (background check, etc).
Salesforce.com/SFDC Business Systems Analyst / Project Manager --- 2
positions available

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*
3-5 years as a business analyst/project manager experience required.
Experience leading development and deployment efforts on Salesforce.com
projects required.
Some hands on for familiarity, some coding is nice but not expected
Must have experience managing multiple projects simultaneously in an Agile
environment (I.e. Ability to dissect the big picture to identify quick wins
that can be built upon iteratively)
Must have experience capturing business requirements and documenting them
thoroughly and succinctly.
Must be able to/have experience establishing and fostering business
relationships

*Thank you for your time and consideration,*

 *Thanks & Regards,*
*Junaid Mohammed* | *Senior Technical Recruiter *
*Seven Hills Software Technologies Inc.*
7101 Sheffield Court, McDonald, PA 15057
* Direct: 412-450-1316 Ext : 106 * Fax: 877-745-4811
Email: *junai...@shstinc.com <junai...@shstinc.com>* *
consultjun...@gmail.com