*Hai, FRIENDS  *

*Hope you are doing great !!*

*Please find the below requirement ... send me the YOUR  CONSULTANTS resume
... PLEASE SEND ME  FASTLY .. I WOULD LIKE TO SUBMIT THE PROFILE AS SOON AS
POSIBLE ...*

 *Send me the resume to  r...@oberonit.com <r...@oberonit.com> only*

*JOB TITLE : Programmer Analyst*

*Location: Columbus, OH*

*Duration: 5 months*

*Industry: Retail*

*INTERVIEW TYPE :  PHONE INTERVIEW ACCEPTABLE *

JOB DESCRIPTION ::

*I'd like to find someone with Oracle experience, but any database
experience should work for what we need. *

*The real difference is that I need someone with at least 2 years of VB.Net
<http://VB.Net> and/or VBScript experience.*

The right candidate is familiar with industry standard production support
processes (ITIL) and has experience supporting a high volume
multi-application MP&A environment.

They would work to develop and redesign technical processes for a
functional business area, formulate and define system scope, and
objectives.

They also would devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems,
taking into consideration equipment capacity, limitations, operating time
and desired results.

 RESPONSIBILITIES:
-Provide application support for the following MP&A applications (prior
experience preferred but not required): JDA Enterprise Planning (EP), JDA
Intactix Space/Floor Planning, JDA Manugistics Demand and Fulfillment, and
SPARK( C#, .NET, Oracle DB custom application)
-Complete detailed and technical design deliverables
-Code, test, document and implement new applications, enhancements and
corrections of medium to high complexity
-Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems, taking into
consideration equipment capacity, limitations, operating time and desired
result
-Participate in 24/7 on-call support activities

 QUALIFICATIONS:
MUST HAVE
-4 year degree in Information Systems or an equivalent combination of
course work and job experience, plus 2or more years of programming
experience
-Technical experience in an object oriented programming language connected
to a relational database management system such as Oracle or Microsoft SQL
Server
-Strong PL/SQL skills
-Strong skills need to be evident in the following areas:  Judgment and
problem-solving, translation of functional requirements into applications,
experience with all phases of software development, ability to lead and
work in a team environment, strong multi-tasking capabilities and change
agility

*Thanks & Best regards *

* Rao *

* Oberon IT, Inc.*

1300 W. Walnut Hill Lane, Suite: 263, Irving, TX. 75038

Email  ::  r...@oberonit.com

Gtalk  ::  chen.itrecruiter

Direct: 972-607-4553 Ext# 301; Fax: 1-800-218-2820

 www.oberonit.com